Parentapps are a dynamic digital technology company and we are expanding our UK operation.
There are new opportunities for Field Sales Executives to join the rapidly expanding Parentapps team. Our company is at the forefront of digital technology and specialises in the development of mobile apps & websites for the education and early years sector. We are at an exciting stage of our exponential growth plans and now has never been such a good time to be part of this company.
As the Field Sales Executive your duties will include:
- Reporting to the Managing Director.
- Managing your own diary.
- Booking your own appointments and providing product demonstrations.
- Arranging appointments with head teachers, school business managers and nursery owners.
- Networking to establish key contacts who arrange school cluster group meetings and conferences.
- Attending education conferences and workshops.
- Be confident in delivering presentations to a wide range of audiences.
- Full autonomy.
- Exceed monthly sales targets.
- Be able to deliver product training.
- Build strong relationships.
- Full product training will be given but technical knowledge of IT, Digital and/ or software would be preferable.
An ideal Field Sales Executive will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience selling value added solutions ideally Digital, Websites and Apps, IT Solutions or Technical products to schools and/ or nurseries.
- Experience and knowledge of the education sector.
- Significant experience with the sales cycle and presentation skills.
- Strength of character and tenacity to drive sales and meet new business targets.
- Full driving Licence.
- Ideally already works with schools and academies and has existing relationships although not essential.
- Excellent cold calling skills in order to book own appointments.
- Don’t worry, Parentapps are always on the look-out for amazing talent who can join our rapidly expanding team!
- If you have great sales acumen, excellent customer service skills or you have a talent for website and graphic design then we want to hear from you.
- If you want to be part of our exciting growth plans and help us become the best Parent Communication company in the world then please contact us.
- If you think you have what it takes then please upload your CV here.